Photo Readings


Intuitive photo reading $20


Photo reading is the process of looking at a photograph and being able to see and feel beyond the image

* What happens during an intuitive photo reading session?

My photo sessions are done intuitively; which means as I am interacting with a photo, I am receiving visions, phrases, words as well as feeling the energies that are emitting from the photo. 

These energies are transmuted into words and visions. I write down the words and phases as they come to me, as well as what I am seeing in any visions.

Once the connection ends, I go back through my notes, put the words in sentence form and send them via messenger or email.

Photo readings last up to 90 minutes. This includes time spent corresponding after reading was received by my client. 


Cash app